October 16th, 2020 – Reggie Jones, Associate Dean of Health and Wellness
We are pleased to announce that we have collaborated with Morneau Shepell/My SSP to extend well-being and mental health support to BMC undergraduate, post-bac, and graduate students.
My SSP provides confidential 24/7 remote mental health and well-being support to all students via the MY SSP App. Students are able to access self-directed digital content in addition to connecting with masters level counselors. This program is offered at no cost to the student and aims to support your well-being and retention here at BMC.
My SSP can help address common concerns such as:
- Stress, worry, sadness, loneliness
- Adapting to a new culture
- Relationships with friends and family and much more
My SSP support is available:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or chat
- Multilingual support available
How can students access this support?
- Download the MySSP app: Apple App Store | Google Play
- Students can also access the service 24/7 by calling 1-844-451-9700
Watch this short My SSP App Tutorial Video https://vimeo.com/449687588 to learn more and check out the My SSP today!
Reggie Jones, LCSW, MSS, MLSP
Associate Dean of Health and Wellness